Welcome to today’s Sunday Surf!
The Sunday Surf includes some of my favorite posts from the past week. Enjoy!
- “You call that a gift?” from Demand Euphoria is a thought-provoking post on gift giving to our kids and their ownership of their own things.
- “Holiday Parenting: The Gift of Natural Play” from MamaLady reminds us about the gift of presence this holiday season.
- “Helping around the house” from Authentic Parenting focuses on how you can help your little ones learn life skills and build connections ….
- ….Which linked me to MudpieMama’s brilliant list of age-appropriate household tasks kids can do. Pip’s been busy dusting with a damp cloth ever since hubby and I read it! ;)
- Annie at PhD in Parenting posits on the elusive silver bullet for parenting, and how to survive it all without one.