Welcome to today’s Sunday Surf!
The Sunday Surf includes some of my favorite posts from the past week. Enjoy!
- “You call that a gift?” from Demand Euphoria is a thought-provoking post on gift giving to our kids and their ownership of their own things.
- “Holiday Parenting: The Gift of Natural Play” from MamaLady reminds us about the gift of presence this holiday season.
- “Helping around the house” from Authentic Parenting focuses on how you can help your little ones learn life skills and build connections ….
- ….Which linked me to MudpieMama’s brilliant list of age-appropriate household tasks kids can do. Pip’s been busy dusting with a damp cloth ever since hubby and I read it! ;)
- Annie at PhD in Parenting posits on the elusive silver bullet for parenting, and how to survive it all without one.
Thanks to Authentic Parenting for hosting this fun Sunday ritual! Visit other surfers for more Sunday Surfing: Anktangle, Liberated Family, My Semi-Crunchy Life, Tmuffin, Hybrid Rasta Mama, One Rich Mother, Karen’s Healthy Lifestyle, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama, Touchstonez, The New Mommy Files, Fabulous Mama Chronicles, Blacktating, Adventures in Mommyhood, Greener Cleaning Mums, Child Organics, I Thought I knew Mama, Monkey Butt Junction, Motherhood Moments, Wife, Mom And More, Mama and Baby Love, Gems of Delight, Enjoy Birth, Breastfeeding Moms Unite, Domesticated Women, This Adventure Life, Maman A Droit, Hobo Mama and Baby Dust Diaries.