Welcome to today’s Sunday Surf!
The Sunday Surf includes some of my favorite posts from the past week. Enjoy!
Since this week’s list was kind of long, I broke the links up by category. Enjoy!
Heath & Wellness:
- An article by Dr. Mercola on helping keep the flu away, including taking that Vitamin D!
- “Is Healing Your Body a Full-time Job?” by Laurie Erdman offers ideas on how to make self-care manageable. I think her tips apply even to those of us without a full time illness.
- Zoie shares 10 Ways to Be a More Connected Parent Today. She was hesitant to post a list of advice, but I found them brilliant!
- Ideas on how to stop your child’s hitting – and how to help you help them – from Aha Parenting
- Annie at PhD in Parenting gave a great response to the shameful advertisement from the city of Milwaukee in Fun With Analogies
Crafts & Giving
- Code Name: Mama shares a fantastic list of family advent activities. Check them out and make your own!
- And lastly, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, check out this Grocery Store Goodness post from Kindness Girl, and get inspired. Who wouldn’t want to see these thoughtful notes during a harried shopping trip?