Welcome to today’s Sunday Surf!
The Sunday Surf includes some of my favorite posts from the past week. Enjoy!
- The Minimalist Mom offers 10 “Minimalist” but fun ideas for birthday parties
- There’s so many fun autumn activities to do, like going on a leaf hunt at Teach Preschool
- You’ll find a wealth of information at Living Montessori Now’s post on How to Start Using Montessori at Home
- Laura Joffe’s guest post “Music to My Ears: Babies & Singing” on Free Your Parenting encourages you to let loose and sing to your kiddos.
- Planet Green shares 6 foods that actually make you hungrier!