Welcome to today’s Sunday Surf!
The Sunday Surf includes some of my favorite posts from the past week. Enjoy!
- A positive testimonial on Breastfeeding a toddler. Her daughter’s take on breastfeeding is especially sweet!
- Baby Dust Diaries’ Positive Birth Affirmations come from Mamapoekie’s sunday surf, and I loved it so much I had to share again!
The following are posts I wanted to share a few weeks ago but they got lost in the shuffle of traveling:
- This is from a few weeks ago, but it’s a fun website with free printables, like this really cool Paper City Paris
- A fun activity from Intrepid Murmurings: Color Mixing water play
- This post has stuck with me since I read it: Hybrid Rasta Mama’s guest post at Fabulous Mama Chronicles suggests how to engage and encourage a child’s imagination with two words: “I Wonder”
- Code Name Mama’s thorough list of questions for interviewing a pediatrician. We recently switched pediatricians and these questions helped me flesh out some of the qualities we were looking for too.