Welcome to today’s Sunday Surf!
- The Happiest Mom gives us ideas on how to create money goals.
- Betsy from Eco-novice discusses ditching the sugar and the aspartame.
- Dionna brainstorms alternatives to forced apologizes, including the one that I like the best: model apologizing when you mess up.
- Mary Jessica Hames at Baby Gooroo explains that YOU are the answer to igniting your baby’s brains, not so-called educational DVDs. Notable quote:
“We’ve always known that what good parents and caregivers do for babies is exactly what babies’ brains need,” says Diane Bales, associate professor of child and family development at the University of Georgia. “This is not something magical that only the best educated parent with millions of dollars to spend can do… it simply requires being involved and interacting with your child, and enjoying it.”
- Stuart discuss the phenomenon of stress addiction and ways to “fake it til you make it.” Notable quote:
“If we practice being calm, intelligently responsive, strong, loving and compassionate beings, those patterns of being become who we are.”
Have a great rest of your weekend. :)